It sounds like Charlie Sheen is done being Mr. Nice Guy!
When talking about Ashton Kutcher and his former sitcom ’Two and Half Men’, Sheen finally let out a few ‘torpedoes of truth’ on the matter.
While talking to TMZ he revealed that he is tired of lying and pretending that the show doesn’t suck, adding that he is also tired of pretending that Ashton doesn’t suck.
Charlie had previously been polite about the show and his successor Ashton Kutcher.
That didn’t last too long!
However, Sheen did go on to say that it is nothing personal, stating that he just feels bad for Ashton, because he is saddled with such bad writing.
Hmm touché Mr. Sheen! It’s nice to see your back it must be that tiger blood!
The 33-year-old Hollywood star – who replaced troubled actor Charlie Sheen on the hit CBS show – first appeared on set on Monday, but the atmosphere was reportedly so strained that onlookers could “cut the air with a knife”.
CBS programming chief Nina Tassler reportedly told Fox News: “When everybody walked on the set, you could cut the air with a knife.”
However, the tension was quickly broken by Two And A Half Men star Jon Cryer – who plays Charlie’s on-screen brother Alan Harper – who gave a “touching” speech to the cast and crew.
Tassler added: “He [Cryer] gave a little speech. I can’t even remember the words. It was just something very touching.
“Then, when you hear that first actor mutter that first line, you breathe a sigh of relief.”
Kutcher will make his debut in the season premiere on 19 September as Walden Schmidt, an internet billionaire with a broken heart.
Someone seems to be “winning” himself back on primetime TV once again.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Ashton Kutcher will be taking Charlie Sheen’s place on the hit CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, and although there hasn’t been an official number released, the real “winning” situation is said to be Kutcher’s payday for the new role.
The 33-year-old actor tipped off his fans, Tweeting “what’s the square root of 6.25?” Which, for the non math-letes equals 2.5.
Sheen might be laughing…
his $100 million lawsuit against Warner Brothers and Two and a
Half Men executive producer Chuck Lorre is no joke.
star is seeking the hefty payout plus punitive damages after his contract was
canceled just days ago following weeks of increasingly erratic behavior.
has verbally attacked both the studio and Lorre—claims that regardless of what
has been said, he’s been in complete compliance with his contract and the
studio has no reason to fire him.
Warner Brothers is saying quite the opposite openly admitting that his
termination has everything to do with his behavior…
which not only affected his ability to perform, but which also undermined Lorre
and Warner Brothers ability to produce the show.
way, we’re not too worried about the star…
least not financially.
been reported that Sheen stands to make one hundred million dollars from reruns
Not to mention the many endorsements sure to roll in with his newfound popularity.
Charlie Sheen celebrated the news that his contract with Two and a Half Men had been officially terminated with an impromptu press conference on top of the Live Nation building in Beverly Hills.
Waving a machete and pretending to sip from a bottle labeled “Tiger Blood” it was business as usual for the loose lipped star who told our cameras he was “free at last” when asked about being fired.
Earlier in the day, we caught up with Sheen in a parking garage where he said it was a “sad day for Charlie” before quickly correcting himself to say it was a “sad day for Warner Brothers.”
Or something else?
For the star, who says he plans on taking legal action against the network and the studio for breach of contract…
We guess in a way, it’s both.
Charlie Sheen may be unemployed, but that doesn’t mean he’s not expecting a paycheck. The actor tells ABC News that he plans to sue CBS for shutting down his sitcom, Two and a Half Men.
And it’s reported he could be after more than $300 million dollars.
The network shut down the sitcom indefinitely after Sheen made a series of public rants against Warner Brothers, CBS and show creator Chuck Lorre.
But Sheen says his words and actions are just in defense of eight years of verbal abuse, and he’s decided he’s not going to take it anymore.
The actor says the networks will lose the suit, he advises them to settle outside of court, and if he does return to the show next season he also reportedly wants an extra million dollars per episode.
With Sheen already making $2 million each show, the C in CBS may soon stand for Charlie.